Exit Controller (6)
Information about our Exit Conversion application - The Exit Grabber Killer.. Our software service is indeed a Grabber, it grabs the attention of your Website visitors, right at the point when they have 'lost' interest.
Exit Conversion Website & Subscription Services Terms and Conditions
These terms and Conditions will be governed and therefore either limited by or extended by the laws pertaining to the carriage or usage of electronic media in the host country (Australia) or by the country where you are viewing these terms from or are located in. By continuing to use this website and or its subscription-services you, being a subscriber or not, are deemed to be in agreement with the terms-and-conditions found on this (or these) page(s), including our privacy-policy and disclaimer. If you do not agree with any of the information found on this or these page(s) you should discontinue your use of this website and any of its services immediately.
These terms and conditions are set out the definitions and rules which will apply to you when you are using or accessing any of our subscription services and the data and or information available via this website using any of domain available for this websites and its services.
Website Content: All data, information, tutorials, support information and all text or other content contained within or on this website which is not the copyrighted property of any other 3rd party is deemed to be the copyrighted property of Exit Conversion which is a name and domain managed and owned by MasterForms Mobile & Web. No data, text or any form of copyrighted information from this website may be used for any other purpose outside of this websites intended purpose and may not be distributed or used by any electronic or other types of media without the explicit consent of MasterForms Mobile & Web or its individual copyright owner.
Our subscription services currently have four different levels of usage levels. These are as follows:
1) 'Free' which defines a subscription service available for no cost to the user but with certain programmatic and functional limitations and is available only for non-commercial usages and shall not be used on any website which engages in a monetary based service of any kind.
2) 'Private' which defines a subscription service which has the same conditions as the 'Free' service but has certain limitations removed and requires a monthly subscription fee the cost of which is defined on other pages within our website.
3) 'Business' which defines a subscription service which has the same conditions as the 'Free and Private' service and removes the restriction of commercial usage allowing its usage on monetary based websites and further removes limitations in programmatic functionality by allowing multiple instances of the pop-up to be created for usage on as many webpages as desired within one (1) domain as one (1) host-name only and also requires a monthly subscription fee the cost of which is defined on other pages within our website
4) 'Enterprise' which defines a subscription service which has the same conditions as the 'Business' service and extends its usage by allowing usage on up to twelve (12) individual domains or host-names. This defines the 'Enterprise' service as the equivalent of 12 'Business' level subscriptions and also requires a monthly subscription fee the cost of which is defined on other pages within our website.
Subscription Service Payment Variation: The three (3) previously mentioned paid subscription services ('Private, Business and Enterprise') all have a twelve (12) monthly subscription service available, the costs of which are also defined on other pages within our website. Exit Conversion also offer variations on the subscription payments on request from current subscribers only (you must have a subscription to request variation)
Acceptable Use: It is a condition of these terms that all subscribers, regardless of the level they subscribe to adhere to these following rules, and that he/her accepts that some rules may be regarded as conditional upon the laws of the country that directly governs their usage of electronic media services and of the internet and that the rules set forth herein are not final and should be considered a minimal guideline of acceptable use of the subscription services provided by the website and domain under exitconversion.com and under exitcontroller.com and under exitconvertor.com and their subsequent sub-domain hosts.
1) A subscriber may not at any time attempt to use or circumvent the programmatic functions available to a subscription level which is higher that the level to which they are subscribed.
2) A subscriber may not at any time access or attempt to access and information belonging to another subscriber unless it is by the means provided by the software within this subscription service or by the subscribers own website where their popup data is made available by them to the general public.
3) A subscriber may not access their account after cancelling or reversing their initial subscription payment before it has been processed. As matter of courtesy we give subscribers access to their subscription immediately upon subscribing with an allowance of 24 hours for processing of their subscription payments.
4) A subscriber may cancel their subscription at any time using the 'Un-Subscribe' button which is available and always visible after logging in to their account and accessing the users admin area. The un-subscribe process will prevent any further automatic subscription payments from being processed after their monthly period has expired. Their account will be reduced to the 'Free' subscription type and any Pop-Up instance created with a higher level will become unavailable for viewing on their website or websites.
5) All 'Free' level subscribers can at any time upgrade their subscription which will begin at the date which the upgraded and consequently be re-billed on that date every month from then forward.
6) All subscription levels should use the references to available support according to their subscription levels as set-out in the support section of this website. There are variations in the expected acceptable levels of support available to each level of subscribers with the minimum level being applied to the 'Free' subscription holders.
7) Visitors to this website are welcome to create an account to be able to communicate with other users via our blog but will not be abale to request any type of support at all unless they are a participating subscriber, meaning that they have completed the setup processes and are using our application on a valid publicly website and or domain host.
8) All data entered by subscribers will always remain the copyrighted property property of the subscriber that places, uploads or copies the information into their accounts storage facilities for use within the subscription service aplications for which they have subscribed.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:
A disclaimer is generally any statement intended to specify or delimit the scope of rights and obligations that may be exercised and enforced by parties in a legally recognized relationship. In contrast to other terms for legally operative language, the term disclaimer usually implies situations that involve some level of uncertainty, waiver, or risk.
A disclaimer may specify mutually agreed and privately arranged terms and conditions as part of a contract; or may specify warnings or expectations to the general public (or some other class of persons) in order to fulfill a duty of care owed to prevent unreasonable risk of harm or injury. Some disclaimers are intended to limit exposure to damages after a harm or injury has already been suffered. Additionally, some kinds of disclaimers may represent a voluntary waiver of a right or obligation that may be owed to the disclaimant.
Disclaimers vary in terms of their uniformity. Some may vary depending on the specific context and parties involved, while other types of disclaimers may strictly adhere to a uniform and established set of formalities that are rarely or never modified, except under official authority. Some of these formal disclaimers are required pursuant to industry regulation, qualification for protection under a safe harbor, and other situations where the exact wording of a particular clause or document may be dispositive in the event of a legal dispute. (See e.g., Product liability, Toxicity Class, Rule against perpetuities, Public Health Cigarette Smoking Act.)
The presence of a disclaimer in a legally binding agreement does not necessarily guarantee that the terms of the disclaimer will be recognized and enforced in a legal dispute. There may be other legal considerations that render a disclaimer void either in whole or part
From The Free Dictionary:
|Noun||1.||disclaimer - (law) a voluntary repudiation of a person's legal claim to something
renunciation, repudiation - rejecting or disowning or disclaiming as invalid; "Congressional repudiation of the treaty that the President had negotiated"
|2.||disclaimer - denial of any connection with or knowledge of
denial - the act of refusing to comply (as with a request); "it resulted in a complete denial of his privileges"
Exit Conversion Website Disclaimer
1.1 This disclaimer shall govern your use of our website.
1.2 By using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full; accordingly, if you disagree with this disclaimer or any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
2.1 This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
3. Copyright notice
3.1 Copyright (c) 2015 Exit Conversion by MasterForms Mobile & Web All Rights Reserved
3.2 Subject to the express provisions of this disclaimer:
(a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
(b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
4. Licence to use website
4.1 You may:
(a) view pages from our website in a web browser;
(b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser; and
(c) print pages from our website, subject to the other provisions of this disclaimer.
4.2 Except as exp
4.3 You may only use our website for your own personal and or business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
4.4 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
(a) republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
(c) show any material from our website in public;
(d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
(e) redistribute material from our website.
4.5 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
4.6 Subscribers with a Reseller Account are given the right to 'resell access' to subscriptions within the www.exitconversion.com and api.exitconversion.com sub-domain which controls our Bounce Protection software
5. Acceptable use
5.1 You must not:
(a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
(b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
(c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
(d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
(e) access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means;
(f) violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
(g) use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
5.2 You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
5.3 You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is [true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading].
6. Limited warranties
6.1 We do not warrant or represent:
(a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
(b) that the material on the website is up to date; or
(c) that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
6.2 We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
6.3 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 7.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of this disclaimer, our website and the use of our website.
7. Limitations and exclusions of liability
7.1 Nothing in this disclaimer will:
(a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
(b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
(d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
7.2 The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 7 and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) are subject to Section 7.1; and
(b) govern all liabilities arising under this disclaimer or relating to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
7.3 To the extent that our website and the information and some of our subscription services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
7.4 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
7.5 We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
7.6 We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
7.7 We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
7.8 You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or this disclaimer (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
8.1 We may revise this disclaimer from time to time.
8.2 The revised disclaimer shall apply to the use of our website from the time of publication of the revised disclaimer on the website.
9.1 If a provision of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
9.2 If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of this disclaimer would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
10. Law and jurisdiction
10.1 This disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Australian Law .
10.2 Any disputes relating to this disclaimer shall be subject to the [exclusive / non-exclusive] jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
11. Statutory and regulatory disclosures
11.1 We are registered with ASIC (Australian Securities & Investment Commission); you can find the online version of the register at www.asic.gov.au, and our ABN is available online.
11.2 We subscribe to [code(s) of conduct], which can be consulted electronically at [URL(s)].
12. Our details
12.1 This website is owned and operated by MasterForms Mobile & Web.
12.2 We are registered in Australia under ABN 64815905768, and our registered office is at www.mfmaw.com.
12.3 Our principal place of business is at www.exitconversion.com.
Your privacy is critically important to us. her at Exit Conversion we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- In our blogging products, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact our support team.
Exit Conversion. (“ExitConversion”) operates several websites including *.exitconversion.com, exitcontroller.com, exitconvertor.com and bouncerating.com. It is Exit Conversion’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Exit Conversion collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Exit Conversion’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Exit Conversion’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Exit Conversion may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Exit Conversion also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on bouncerating.com blogs. Exit Conversion only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Exit Conversion’s websites choose to interact with Exit Conversion in ways that require Exit Conversion to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Exit Conversion gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at bouncerating.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Exit Conversion – by purchasing access to API used for Bounce Prevention service, for example – are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Exit Conversion collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Exit Conversion. Exit Conversion does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Exit Conversion may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, Exit Conversion may monitor the most popular blogs on the bouncerating.com site or use information logged by our API to better understand its usage trends. Exit Conversion may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Exit Conversion does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Exit Conversion discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Exit Conversion’s behalf or to provide services available at Exit Conversion’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Exit Conversion’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Exit Conversion will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Exit Conversion discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Exit Conversion believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Exit Conversion, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Exit Conversion website and have supplied your email address, Exit Conversion may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Exit Conversion and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Exit Conversion takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Exit Conversion, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Exit Conversion goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Exit Conversion may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Comments and other content submitted to our API service are saved on our servers and remain under the explicit control of subscribers to the API subscription service and are only directly managed by us unless a subscription is cancelled or lapses, in which case we store them long enough to enable a subscriber to renew there subscription for the same domain as before.
Welcome to our Exit Grabber Information Page
An 'Exit Grabber' is another description for our 'Exit Grabbing' application, however, we go by a different name. We like to think that our Software Service is more like an exit controller or an exit convertor. Another apt description would be that it's a Bounce Rating fixer. However you look at it, its an exit-grabber system like no other. Our application is far superior than any other software or code that attempts to do the same task.
Our system is very adaptive and has many configuration options to help you fine tune the API to work seamlessly with your website. The code is small compared to others and the operating benefits are far greater than anything else out there. Our Grabber grabs visitors attention when it has detected that they may be about to leave your website. The exit-grabbing code has options that put the interactivity levels under your control as the administrator.
Try it for free, and when you see the benefits you will no doubt be tempted to upgrade to our fully featured Business level subscription, which turns the application into a powerful marketing tool - like no other. With our business level subscription each page can be setup with its own marketing strategy and the displayed data can be individualised for every page. No other application offers the same kind of power..
Our Exit Grabber grabs the attention of visitors at that critical point when they have lost interest and provides a means to place offers, specials and your most important information right there for the website visitor to see and interact with. Its a win win situation for you, for your Bounce Rating statistics and for your Marketing Team. Your business will thrive and your website will become your best marketing tool.
Its easy to setup, and for 99% websites there is no need to get involved in any kind of code or coding. We already have modules and plugins available for all the popular web frameworks. Sign up today....
About Exit Converter Software
Exit Conversion may been know by many names. Exit Grabber, Exit Controller, Exit Converter, Exit Killer, Exit Stopper, Bounce Stopper, Bounce Killer, Bounce Rate Reduction, Landing Page Extender and the list goes on.
Whatever name you may wish to call and know this Software Service by, the end result is the same. Increased page views for your website, which in turn translates to increased sales and and increased profit for your online business, an increase in consecutive page views and a reduction in your websites overall bounce-rating or bounce-rate.
The application available here is knows as a Software Subscription Service. It works by applying a small amount of code into your websites page/pages usually facilitated by installing the appropriate plugin/module into your web platform. Our Software Service can run on any website - without any limitations. If for some reason your system is not currently supported, its just a matter of letting us know, and we will have our developers create the code required for your type of framework or platform. We can fast-track code production for any genuine requests.
At the time of writing, our code can be applied into the following systems:
- Stand Alone Webpages
- Custom Frameworks that use a single entry point
- Joomla ( Module )
- Drupal ( Module )
- Wordpress ( Plugin )
- OpenCart ( Module )
- Custom Code can be created on request (in some cases a coding fee may be charged)
- Installation Assistance ( $50 AUD )
Exit Conversions` software in easy to use, and fully documented, and various levels of support is available according to the type of account you choose to use. Extended support can also be purchased as an extra accessory. Access to our Software System starts at the 'Free' level. Paid subscriptions are based on a calendar monthly and billed monthly via recurring billing. We also offer yearly access subscriptions and for your convenience we can meet almost any subscription variation on request.
This Website is part of the MasterForms Mobile & Web Group © Exit Conversion 2015 All Rights Reserved
Welcome to Exit Conversion
Congratulations! You have just discovered the best tool available to lower your websites 'bounce rating', and to increase your online business profit margin. But that's just the start of it. Our system is also a powerful marketing tool. Our 'Business level subscription' allows you to target each page on your website with individualised marketing data. Perhaps you just need to capture feedback? Or maybe setup a poll.. With our system, you can have targeted marketing content delivered to your website visitors regardless of the page they visit.
According to several studies conducted since 2006, 93 percent of Web users don't look beyond the first page of search results, and of those that click through to your website, 97 percent will leave without creating any conversion. Our API will help your website become immune to this statistic.
Exit-Conversion is a Software Subscription Service (SAAS) application which is easy to install and configure. Best of all, you can use a WYSIWYG editor to add your data which means no messing about with code. Data can be delivered from a variety or sources, including YouTube. To make installation easy, we have many ready to go modules and plugins for a variety of platforms and frameworks and the list is constantly expanding.
Our software-service is a multi-functional application which out-performs all the competitors. As an Exit Grabber our application grabs the visitors attention when it determines they may be leaving your website. Our system is the only bounce protector which logs all activity, enables easy modification and updating of the HTML content used within your 'grabber' instance, captures data submitted by visitors and best of all, only requires a small code footprint.
Exit Conversion (which is like an Exit Controller because it controls page exits) converts potential website exits into alternative page views, and gives you the added benefit of directing your visitors directly to special offers or promotions, information which they might otherwise have missed. It's not uncommon for website visitors to leave a site because the page they've landed on does not have what they are looking for. Even the best landing pages can leave visitors feeling like they have followed the wrong search result link.
Would you like the opportunity to display important marketing information to your website visitors?
By using our Exit Grabber system you can catch the visitors attention with an unobtrusive modal-based popup which doesn't break any accepted web usage policies. Exit Conversions code is 100% web friendly and it is very intuitive in its operation, unlike its primary competitor. Our system detects and stores your visitors previous actions and fades into the background when the visitors interactions have been accepted. In other words, its never going to be an annoying addition to your website like the competition.
Exit Conversion can give your 'web based business' the following benefits and extended functionality:
- Lower your websites bounce-rating by capturing the attention of visitors before they leave your site.
- Capture contact information from visitors to assist in with secondary marketing strategy.
- Market promotional material and special offers directly to visitors before they leave the current page.
- Increase your websites business potential by keeping the visitors interested.
- Give total control to the business owner with a unique and powerful marketing tool.
- Increase your website's potential sales and market share.
- The marketing possibility's are endless, and limited only by your ability to provide content.
- Capture 'Feed-Back' before a visitor leaves your website.
- Poll your visitors to help improve your online business.
- Add visitors into competitions or prize draws.
- If you need it, we can include it, and its all managed within a well documented administrative area.
Not convinced? Trigger the instance linked to this page by moving your cursor over the top of the page.
By using one of our Software-Service-Subscriptions you can drastically lower your websites 'bounce rating' and by using our Exit Conversion API you'll convert many more of your website visitors into sale or a marketing target, today and forever more.
Exit Conversion gives you total control, with 3 different account types which put the power into your hands. Try our unique application for free, and when you see the benefits, you will no doubt want to upgrade to one of the two paid subscription types. Our subscription service can be monthly or yearly, and automatically defaults back to the 'free version' should your paid-subscription run dry. In that way your website is never running without 'at least' the minimum benefit available by using our exit-controller software.
If your websites bounce-rate is higher than 60% you could reap extra benefits from our API - a bounce-rate between 20% and 60% is achievable with appropriate marketing content.
Not convinced, see the software in action by visiting one of the many demo pages. This website uses our software and has since its debut. Try it out - leave us your details and we'll send you a copy of our sites statistics including our bounce-rating stats as calculated by Google. Check out the competition (if there really is any) - we are sure you'll be back to sign up.
Our Software Service currently has 4 flavors.
- Free: Limited to one global instance which you generate with our WYSIWYG editor and is restricted to text and or content from your websites domain - can be used on any or all pages on your website - captured data (Email and or Mobile) will only be stored within our system.
- Private: Same as above, and adds the capability of displaying external content from other domains (link to YouTube) - captured data can be redirected to pages or scripts within your websites domain - enables the 'Secondary Heading and Content' within the main instance which allows a variation in the displayed HTML according to conditions that you set in the configuration (alternative page or second activation or dual content from alternative sources)
- Business: Same as above, and also adds the ability to create multiple versions of the application to enable different exit plans for individual pages with your website. This version allows you to make every page within your website a powerful marketing tool and provides the most complete bounce-protection available on the web.
- Enterprise: All of the above, and extends your capacity to use up to 10 API KEYs for individual Domain management. This level is equivalent to 10x Business level subscription. Best suited to individuals or businesses that provide IT content and or Marketing management services for multiple customer. This service has a base starter level with flexibility for expansion to manage a larger client base.
- Coming Soon: Re-seller Accounts...
All versions of our Bounce Prevention Software Service offer the same level of bounce-rate reduction, but, as you go up in subscription level the marketing potential increases exponentially, and through that your global bounce-rating is set to dive.