Support Information for Subscription Types
This information is provided only as a guide for the basic level of 'Provided Support' for each varied level of subscription-service provided here at Exit Conversion. These support details should be considered as the final-word and shall override any contradictory information that may be present on any other pages.
Any instances of the word 'We' or 'we' can be considered to represent the Support Staff available for the subscription-services provide by the following domains: exitconversion.com, exitcontroller.com and exitconvertor.com and may include the usage of the Forum pages found within.
At a minimum level we shall provide basic email support to any account holder who has setup and is using an active and validated instance of our Exit-Conversion API application. By 'validated' we mean that it is attempting to be used or be using a valid web domain or host-name which is publicity visible available. No support will be provided in any other case unless a paid support subscription has been purchased or a business level user is attempting to use our application on a closed network via a router which routes internally, in which case this is not a standard intended application of our API. (this circumstance is however potentially possible)
Basic email support can be activated by using the Support-Contact Form which can only be accessed by a validated user who has logged in to his/her account. As is also indicated on the page which contains the form these are the expected response times for support-queries:
- After submitting your request for support please allow up to 48 hours for a resolution to be returned to your email address for all request made during the following hours (8:00am to 6:00pm Sunday to Thursday) and up to 72 hours for support request made from (6:00pm Thursday to 8:00am Sunday)
Subscribers whom have purchased the optional 'Extended Support' package will receive priority support and can usually expect resolution of support issues within 24 hours.
In consideration of the information detailed above we also have some limitations as to the type of support available for varied levels of subscription. There are currently three (4) different types of accounts (Software Subscriptions) available here at Exit Conversion and here we will list the support variations and limitation that apply for each type of subscription.
Please also consider the following. It is expected that prior to opening a support-ticket via the Support-Form we expect subscribers to first search the Forum, check the FAQ's and read the Support-pages which are available for each Platform for which we have created installation plugins or modules. Support tickets which are opened for a previously determined condition or circumstance will simply be directed to the information which will already have been posted into one of the previously mentioned areas.
- Free: Limited to basic email support only. Support pertaining to the addition of allowed HTML elements for display within an instance of the API. Allowed data variations are explained on the Installation Data Support page.
- Private: Limited to basic email support only. Support pertaining to the addition of allowed HTML elements extended to the use of IFrames and other external data for display within an instance of the API. Allowed data variations are explained on the Installation Data Support page.
- Business: Support is extended to include solving problems using multiple instances of the API within one domain or host-name. Business subscribers may also make requests for new versions of plugins and modules for platforms or systems which are not yet supported, and these requests will be prioritised in order to expedite usage for new business clients as soon as possible. Past experience places new plugin/module coding at around 36 hrs depending on the availability of source code and complexity of the internal code driving the new platform. Whilst we can endeavor to meet these time-frames we can makes no guarantees.
- Enterprise: Support is extended from the 'business' level to include the solving of problems or difficulties with setting up multiple instances of the API software to run on multiples of domains / host-names.
- Reseller: Coming Soon! This account type requires specialised Terms and condition and has its own variation on provided support as 'clients' of the resellers may be required to receive support from their reseller.
Extended Subscription: Whilst it is possible for any account holder to purchase the extended-support package it benefits may only prove useful to Business or Enterprise level subscribers.