The Bounce Controller
PHP Developer since 1998
Support Information for Subscription Types
This information is provided only as a guide for the basic level of 'Provided Support' for each varied level of subscription-service provided here at Exit Conversion. These support details should be considered as the final-word and shall override any contradictory information that may be present on any other pages.
Any instances of the word 'We' or 'we' can be considered to represent the Support Staff available for the subscription-services provide by the following domains: exitconversion.com, exitcontroller.com and exitconvertor.com and may include the usage of the Forum pages found within.
At a minimum level we shall provide basic email support to any account holder who has setup and is using an active and validated instance of our Exit-Conversion API application. By 'validated' we mean that it is attempting to be used or be using a valid web domain or host-name which is publicity visible available. No support will be provided in any other case unless a paid support subscription has been purchased or a business level user is attempting to use our application on a closed network via a router which routes internally, in which case this is not a standard intended application of our API. (this circumstance is however potentially possible)
Basic email support can be activated by using the Support-Contact Form which can only be accessed by a validated user who has logged in to his/her account. As is also indicated on the page which contains the form these are the expected response times for support-queries:
- After submitting your request for support please allow up to 48 hours for a resolution to be returned to your email address for all request made during the following hours (8:00am to 6:00pm Sunday to Thursday) and up to 72 hours for support request made from (6:00pm Thursday to 8:00am Sunday)
Subscribers whom have purchased the optional 'Extended Support' package will receive priority support and can usually expect resolution of support issues within 24 hours.
In consideration of the information detailed above we also have some limitations as to the type of support available for varied levels of subscription. There are currently three (4) different types of accounts (Software Subscriptions) available here at Exit Conversion and here we will list the support variations and limitation that apply for each type of subscription.
Please also consider the following. It is expected that prior to opening a support-ticket via the Support-Form we expect subscribers to first search the Forum, check the FAQ's and read the Support-pages which are available for each Platform for which we have created installation plugins or modules. Support tickets which are opened for a previously determined condition or circumstance will simply be directed to the information which will already have been posted into one of the previously mentioned areas.
- Free: Limited to basic email support only. Support pertaining to the addition of allowed HTML elements for display within an instance of the API. Allowed data variations are explained on the Installation Data Support page.
- Private: Limited to basic email support only. Support pertaining to the addition of allowed HTML elements extended to the use of IFrames and other external data for display within an instance of the API. Allowed data variations are explained on the Installation Data Support page.
- Business: Support is extended to include solving problems using multiple instances of the API within one domain or host-name. Business subscribers may also make requests for new versions of plugins and modules for platforms or systems which are not yet supported, and these requests will be prioritised in order to expedite usage for new business clients as soon as possible. Past experience places new plugin/module coding at around 36 hrs depending on the availability of source code and complexity of the internal code driving the new platform. Whilst we can endeavor to meet these time-frames we can makes no guarantees.
- Enterprise: Support is extended from the 'business' level to include the solving of problems or difficulties with setting up multiple instances of the API software to run on multiples of domains / host-names.
- Reseller: Coming Soon! This account type requires specialised Terms and condition and has its own variation on provided support as 'clients' of the resellers may be required to receive support from their reseller.
Extended Subscription: Whilst it is possible for any account holder to purchase the extended-support package it benefits may only prove useful to Business or Enterprise level subscribers.
Exit Conversion Website & Subscription Services Terms and Conditions
These terms and Conditions will be governed and therefore either limited by or extended by the laws pertaining to the carriage or usage of electronic media in the host country (Australia) or by the country where you are viewing these terms from or are located in. By continuing to use this website and or its subscription-services you, being a subscriber or not, are deemed to be in agreement with the terms-and-conditions found on this (or these) page(s), including our privacy-policy and disclaimer. If you do not agree with any of the information found on this or these page(s) you should discontinue your use of this website and any of its services immediately.
These terms and conditions are set out the definitions and rules which will apply to you when you are using or accessing any of our subscription services and the data and or information available via this website using any of domain available for this websites and its services.
Website Content: All data, information, tutorials, support information and all text or other content contained within or on this website which is not the copyrighted property of any other 3rd party is deemed to be the copyrighted property of Exit Conversion which is a name and domain managed and owned by MasterForms Mobile & Web. No data, text or any form of copyrighted information from this website may be used for any other purpose outside of this websites intended purpose and may not be distributed or used by any electronic or other types of media without the explicit consent of MasterForms Mobile & Web or its individual copyright owner.
Our subscription services currently have four different levels of usage levels. These are as follows:
1) 'Free' which defines a subscription service available for no cost to the user but with certain programmatic and functional limitations and is available only for non-commercial usages and shall not be used on any website which engages in a monetary based service of any kind.
2) 'Private' which defines a subscription service which has the same conditions as the 'Free' service but has certain limitations removed and requires a monthly subscription fee the cost of which is defined on other pages within our website.
3) 'Business' which defines a subscription service which has the same conditions as the 'Free and Private' service and removes the restriction of commercial usage allowing its usage on monetary based websites and further removes limitations in programmatic functionality by allowing multiple instances of the pop-up to be created for usage on as many webpages as desired within one (1) domain as one (1) host-name only and also requires a monthly subscription fee the cost of which is defined on other pages within our website
4) 'Enterprise' which defines a subscription service which has the same conditions as the 'Business' service and extends its usage by allowing usage on up to twelve (12) individual domains or host-names. This defines the 'Enterprise' service as the equivalent of 12 'Business' level subscriptions and also requires a monthly subscription fee the cost of which is defined on other pages within our website.
Subscription Service Payment Variation: The three (3) previously mentioned paid subscription services ('Private, Business and Enterprise') all have a twelve (12) monthly subscription service available, the costs of which are also defined on other pages within our website. Exit Conversion also offer variations on the subscription payments on request from current subscribers only (you must have a subscription to request variation)
Acceptable Use: It is a condition of these terms that all subscribers, regardless of the level they subscribe to adhere to these following rules, and that he/her accepts that some rules may be regarded as conditional upon the laws of the country that directly governs their usage of electronic media services and of the internet and that the rules set forth herein are not final and should be considered a minimal guideline of acceptable use of the subscription services provided by the website and domain under exitconversion.com and under exitcontroller.com and under exitconvertor.com and their subsequent sub-domain hosts.
1) A subscriber may not at any time attempt to use or circumvent the programmatic functions available to a subscription level which is higher that the level to which they are subscribed.
2) A subscriber may not at any time access or attempt to access and information belonging to another subscriber unless it is by the means provided by the software within this subscription service or by the subscribers own website where their popup data is made available by them to the general public.
3) A subscriber may not access their account after cancelling or reversing their initial subscription payment before it has been processed. As matter of courtesy we give subscribers access to their subscription immediately upon subscribing with an allowance of 24 hours for processing of their subscription payments.
4) A subscriber may cancel their subscription at any time using the 'Un-Subscribe' button which is available and always visible after logging in to their account and accessing the users admin area. The un-subscribe process will prevent any further automatic subscription payments from being processed after their monthly period has expired. Their account will be reduced to the 'Free' subscription type and any Pop-Up instance created with a higher level will become unavailable for viewing on their website or websites.
5) All 'Free' level subscribers can at any time upgrade their subscription which will begin at the date which the upgraded and consequently be re-billed on that date every month from then forward.
6) All subscription levels should use the references to available support according to their subscription levels as set-out in the support section of this website. There are variations in the expected acceptable levels of support available to each level of subscribers with the minimum level being applied to the 'Free' subscription holders.
7) Visitors to this website are welcome to create an account to be able to communicate with other users via our blog but will not be abale to request any type of support at all unless they are a participating subscriber, meaning that they have completed the setup processes and are using our application on a valid publicly website and or domain host.
8) All data entered by subscribers will always remain the copyrighted property property of the subscriber that places, uploads or copies the information into their accounts storage facilities for use within the subscription service aplications for which they have subscribed.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:
A disclaimer is generally any statement intended to specify or delimit the scope of rights and obligations that may be exercised and enforced by parties in a legally recognized relationship. In contrast to other terms for legally operative language, the term disclaimer usually implies situations that involve some level of uncertainty, waiver, or risk.
A disclaimer may specify mutually agreed and privately arranged terms and conditions as part of a contract; or may specify warnings or expectations to the general public (or some other class of persons) in order to fulfill a duty of care owed to prevent unreasonable risk of harm or injury. Some disclaimers are intended to limit exposure to damages after a harm or injury has already been suffered. Additionally, some kinds of disclaimers may represent a voluntary waiver of a right or obligation that may be owed to the disclaimant.
Disclaimers vary in terms of their uniformity. Some may vary depending on the specific context and parties involved, while other types of disclaimers may strictly adhere to a uniform and established set of formalities that are rarely or never modified, except under official authority. Some of these formal disclaimers are required pursuant to industry regulation, qualification for protection under a safe harbor, and other situations where the exact wording of a particular clause or document may be dispositive in the event of a legal dispute. (See e.g., Product liability, Toxicity Class, Rule against perpetuities, Public Health Cigarette Smoking Act.)
The presence of a disclaimer in a legally binding agreement does not necessarily guarantee that the terms of the disclaimer will be recognized and enforced in a legal dispute. There may be other legal considerations that render a disclaimer void either in whole or part
From The Free Dictionary:
|Noun||1.||disclaimer - (law) a voluntary repudiation of a person's legal claim to something
renunciation, repudiation - rejecting or disowning or disclaiming as invalid; "Congressional repudiation of the treaty that the President had negotiated"
|2.||disclaimer - denial of any connection with or knowledge of
denial - the act of refusing to comply (as with a request); "it resulted in a complete denial of his privileges"
Exit Conversion Website Disclaimer
1.1 This disclaimer shall govern your use of our website.
1.2 By using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full; accordingly, if you disagree with this disclaimer or any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
2.1 This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
3. Copyright notice
3.1 Copyright (c) 2015 Exit Conversion by MasterForms Mobile & Web All Rights Reserved
3.2 Subject to the express provisions of this disclaimer:
(a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
(b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
4. Licence to use website
4.1 You may:
(a) view pages from our website in a web browser;
(b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser; and
(c) print pages from our website, subject to the other provisions of this disclaimer.
4.2 Except as exp
4.3 You may only use our website for your own personal and or business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
4.4 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
(a) republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
(c) show any material from our website in public;
(d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
(e) redistribute material from our website.
4.5 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
4.6 Subscribers with a Reseller Account are given the right to 'resell access' to subscriptions within the www.exitconversion.com and api.exitconversion.com sub-domain which controls our Bounce Protection software
5. Acceptable use
5.1 You must not:
(a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
(b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
(c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
(d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
(e) access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means;
(f) violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
(g) use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
5.2 You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
5.3 You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is [true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading].
6. Limited warranties
6.1 We do not warrant or represent:
(a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
(b) that the material on the website is up to date; or
(c) that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
6.2 We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
6.3 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 7.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of this disclaimer, our website and the use of our website.
7. Limitations and exclusions of liability
7.1 Nothing in this disclaimer will:
(a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
(b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
(d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
7.2 The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 7 and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) are subject to Section 7.1; and
(b) govern all liabilities arising under this disclaimer or relating to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
7.3 To the extent that our website and the information and some of our subscription services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
7.4 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
7.5 We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
7.6 We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
7.7 We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
7.8 You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or this disclaimer (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
8.1 We may revise this disclaimer from time to time.
8.2 The revised disclaimer shall apply to the use of our website from the time of publication of the revised disclaimer on the website.
9.1 If a provision of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
9.2 If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of this disclaimer would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
10. Law and jurisdiction
10.1 This disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Australian Law .
10.2 Any disputes relating to this disclaimer shall be subject to the [exclusive / non-exclusive] jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
11. Statutory and regulatory disclosures
11.1 We are registered with ASIC (Australian Securities & Investment Commission); you can find the online version of the register at www.asic.gov.au, and our ABN is available online.
11.2 We subscribe to [code(s) of conduct], which can be consulted electronically at [URL(s)].
12. Our details
12.1 This website is owned and operated by MasterForms Mobile & Web.
12.2 We are registered in Australia under ABN 64815905768, and our registered office is at www.mfmaw.com.
12.3 Our principal place of business is at www.exitconversion.com.
Your privacy is critically important to us. her at Exit Conversion we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- In our blogging products, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact our support team.
Exit Conversion. (“ExitConversion”) operates several websites including *.exitconversion.com, exitcontroller.com, exitconvertor.com and bouncerating.com. It is Exit Conversion’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Exit Conversion collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Exit Conversion’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Exit Conversion’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Exit Conversion may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Exit Conversion also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on bouncerating.com blogs. Exit Conversion only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Exit Conversion’s websites choose to interact with Exit Conversion in ways that require Exit Conversion to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Exit Conversion gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at bouncerating.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Exit Conversion – by purchasing access to API used for Bounce Prevention service, for example – are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Exit Conversion collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Exit Conversion. Exit Conversion does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Exit Conversion may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, Exit Conversion may monitor the most popular blogs on the bouncerating.com site or use information logged by our API to better understand its usage trends. Exit Conversion may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Exit Conversion does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Exit Conversion discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Exit Conversion’s behalf or to provide services available at Exit Conversion’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Exit Conversion’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Exit Conversion will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Exit Conversion discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Exit Conversion believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Exit Conversion, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Exit Conversion website and have supplied your email address, Exit Conversion may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Exit Conversion and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Exit Conversion takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Exit Conversion, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Exit Conversion goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Exit Conversion may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Comments and other content submitted to our API service are saved on our servers and remain under the explicit control of subscribers to the API subscription service and are only directly managed by us unless a subscription is cancelled or lapses, in which case we store them long enough to enable a subscriber to renew there subscription for the same domain as before.
Full Questionnaire / Ratings Style Standalone Feedback Form Sample
This page is linked to an instance of our Exit Controlling software which will generate a Full Q&A Style Feedback Form. These full-featured Feedback Forms can only be setup as a Stand Alone item. In stand-alone mode all feedback forms will use the 'default Heading and default Text Content' sections which are usually used for the Pop-Up data.
Standalone feedback-forms can be a simple/basic or a full questionnaire type. To use this type of Full-Questionnaire type of feedback-form you must have a paid-subscription (either Private or Business). Free subscriptions are limited to the Simple/Basic feedback-forms which can be used as stand-alone or additional type.
Only Simple Feedback forms can be 'added' to your standard Pop-Up data,and will be placed as the last item within the Pop-Up. The Full/Questionnaire type of form can only be used as stand-alone (by itself) and also requires one of the paid subscriptions to be active.
Data submitted by feedback forms (and the contact stub) is stored in your account and is always available for you to access, regardless of subscription type. If you have a paid subscription which lapses into a free version you will still be able to access all of your saved feedback and contact submissions.
Welcome to the Secondary Content Specified Page Sample
This page will trigger an instance of the application that will display the secondary-content on a specified page, which is this page.
We have used our About-Us page as the primary (Targeted URL) for this instance and used this page as the 'Specified Page' for the activation / display of the secondary-content block.
Using a 'Specified Page' for the secondary-content allows you to split the content block between different pages on your website. One Pop-Up instance can be used to supply marketing data to at least two pages. In each case you can also have the 'Additional Feedback' form activated which you can also see being used on this instance.
Every instance or this application which is not a 'Dedicated Feedback' form will have the 'Quick Contact Capture' form and will also display the Quick-Links on the left-hand side. The quick-links can be pulled (harvested) from any page on your website, and our code uses the Homepage by default. When a particular page is used to harvest links the indicated page is used for all 3 tools that search your site for links..
The application available here at Exit Conversion is unlike any other. In time we will be adding further distributed tools that will enhance our software-service even further. As we have mentioned before, the potential usage for our application is endless. We are even open to invitations from customers with ideas to enhance our systems to better suit their needs.
Simple Standalone Feedback Form Sample
This page is linked to an instance of our Exit Controlling software which will generate a Simple Feedback Form. Feedback Forms can be generated as a Stand Alone item or can be blended in with a larger amount of marketing data. In stand-alone mode this simple-form will use the 'default Heading and default Text Content' sections which are usually used for the Pop-Up data.
Standalone feedback-forms can be a simple/basic or a full questionnaire type. To use the Full-Questionnaire type of feedback-form you must have a paid-subscription (either Private or Business). Free subscriptions are limited to the Simple/Basic feedback-forms which can be used as stand-alone or additional type.
Feedback forms can be 'added' to you standard Pop-Up data, however only the Simple/Basic can be used in this scenario. The Full/Questionnaire type of form can only be used as stand-alone (by itself) and also requires a paid subscription.
Data submitted by feedback forms (and the contact stub) is stored in your account and is always available for you to access, regardless of subscription type. If you have a paid subscription which lapses into a free version you will still be able to access all of your saved feedback and contact submissions.
Exit Conversion Sample Links
Welcome Visitor to our Sample and Demonstration area. This page and other pages linked within this category demonstrate a variety of 'variations of the theme' for using our subscription Software-Service.
Each page demonstrates a different usage of our software-application. Each page also uses the method required to link an instance of this software to a particular URL.
Its also demonstrates our subscription-services ability to become a powerful marketing too allowing individualised and targeted data to be shown on individual pages within your website.
This pages show the 'Dual Content' version available for the Private and Business subscriptions...
Welcome to our Exit Grabber Information Page
An 'Exit Grabber' is another description for our 'Exit Grabbing' application, however, we go by a different name. We like to think that our Software Service is more like an exit controller or an exit convertor. Another apt description would be that it's a Bounce Rating fixer. However you look at it, its an exit-grabber system like no other. Our application is far superior than any other software or code that attempts to do the same task.
Our system is very adaptive and has many configuration options to help you fine tune the API to work seamlessly with your website. The code is small compared to others and the operating benefits are far greater than anything else out there. Our Grabber grabs visitors attention when it has detected that they may be about to leave your website. The exit-grabbing code has options that put the interactivity levels under your control as the administrator.
Try it for free, and when you see the benefits you will no doubt be tempted to upgrade to our fully featured Business level subscription, which turns the application into a powerful marketing tool - like no other. With our business level subscription each page can be setup with its own marketing strategy and the displayed data can be individualised for every page. No other application offers the same kind of power..
Our Exit Grabber grabs the attention of visitors at that critical point when they have lost interest and provides a means to place offers, specials and your most important information right there for the website visitor to see and interact with. Its a win win situation for you, for your Bounce Rating statistics and for your Marketing Team. Your business will thrive and your website will become your best marketing tool.
Its easy to setup, and for 99% websites there is no need to get involved in any kind of code or coding. We already have modules and plugins available for all the popular web frameworks. Sign up today....
There are currently three (4) different types of accounts (Software Subscriptions) available here at Exit Conversion.
- Free: Limited to one segment of HTML which you generate with our WYSIWYG editor and is restricted to text and or images, and content may only be pulled from your websites domain - can be used on any single page or on all pages on your website - captured data (Email and or Mobile) can only be stored within our system.
Cost: Free monthly access - automatic renewal - limited to one instance per domain/host and one per user account
- Private: Same as above, and adds the capability of displaying external content from other domains (links to YouTube) - captured data can be redirected to pages or scripts within your websites domain - enables the 'Secondary Heading and Content' within the Pop-Up instance to allow a variation in the displayed HTML according to conditions set in the configuration ('alternative page' enables a split content variation or 'secondary activation' changes between content on page loads and 'extended content' extends the Pop-Up content with two segments of data). Also enables to Full Q&A Feedback form capability.
Cost: Pre-paid subscription - $8 AU per month - $85 AUD per yearly subscriptions
- Business: Same as above, and adds the ability to create multiple versions of the application to enable different exit plans for individual pages with your website. This version makes every page within your website a powerful marketing tool and provides the most complete bounce-protection available on the web. You can customise the Pop-Up content for every page on your website without limitation. Create a 'default Pop-Up' which show on all pages, then create individualised Pop-Up's for other pages according to their content and you can include an instance of the Full Questionnaire type of Feedback form.
Cost: Pre-paid subscription - $30 AU per month - $315 AUD per yearly subscriptions
- Enterprise: Same as above, and adds the capability to create Business level API's for up to 10 separate domains. This is equivalent to having 10 Business Subscriptions. Suitable for individuals that directly manage website data and or marketing for multiple businesses.
Cost: Pre-paid subscription - $175 AU per month - $1850 AUD per yearly subscriptions
- Reseller: Coming Soon! Ability to resell this service directly to other users. Your clients then have their own login/account and initial support is managed by the reseller. All the previously mentioned accounts are limited to 1 log-in per account.
All 'paid subscriptions' require you to initialise the subscription payment method during the initial setup. We currently use 'Paypal' to manage our payments however we can also make arrangements for direct bank deposit if you so desire. All payments are invoiced according to the requirements of your individual country. (ie: for Australia inc. GST)
Subscribers wishing to pay by Business Cheque must contact us in advance to request our mailing-address, however, subscriptions paid by cheque will not be activated until clearance has been confirmed.
Subscribers wishing to use any method of payment other than PayPal 'must' complete all the account details (form fields) when registering their account.