Support Category - Installation support is available for the platforms represented by their logos above and also for a static installations. Select the Support / Information link to view the levels of support available for each subscription type
Support Information for Subscription Types
This information is provided only as a guide for the basic level of 'Provided Support' for each varied level of subscription-service provided here at Exit Conversion. These support details should be considered as the final-word and shall override any contradictory information that may be present on any other pages.
Any instances of the word 'We' or 'we' can be considered to represent the Support Staff available for the subscription-services provide by the following domains: exitconversion.com, exitcontroller.com and exitconvertor.com and may include the usage of the Forum pages found within.
At a minimum level we shall provide basic email support to any account holder who has setup and is using an active and validated instance of our Exit-Conversion API application. By 'validated' we mean that it is attempting to be used or be using a valid web domain or host-name which is publicity visible available. No support will be provided in any other case unless a paid support subscription has been purchased or a business level user is attempting to use our application on a closed network via a router which routes internally, in which case this is not a standard intended application of our API. (this circumstance is however potentially possible)
Basic email support can be activated by using the Support-Contact Form which can only be accessed by a validated user who has logged in to his/her account. As is also indicated on the page which contains the form these are the expected response times for support-queries:
- After submitting your request for support please allow up to 48 hours for a resolution to be returned to your email address for all request made during the following hours (8:00am to 6:00pm Sunday to Thursday) and up to 72 hours for support request made from (6:00pm Thursday to 8:00am Sunday)
Subscribers whom have purchased the optional 'Extended Support' package will receive priority support and can usually expect resolution of support issues within 24 hours.
In consideration of the information detailed above we also have some limitations as to the type of support available for varied levels of subscription. There are currently three (4) different types of accounts (Software Subscriptions) available here at Exit Conversion and here we will list the support variations and limitation that apply for each type of subscription.
Please also consider the following. It is expected that prior to opening a support-ticket via the Support-Form we expect subscribers to first search the Forum, check the FAQ's and read the Support-pages which are available for each Platform for which we have created installation plugins or modules. Support tickets which are opened for a previously determined condition or circumstance will simply be directed to the information which will already have been posted into one of the previously mentioned areas.
- Free: Limited to basic email support only. Support pertaining to the addition of allowed HTML elements for display within an instance of the API. Allowed data variations are explained on the Installation Data Support page.
- Private: Limited to basic email support only. Support pertaining to the addition of allowed HTML elements extended to the use of IFrames and other external data for display within an instance of the API. Allowed data variations are explained on the Installation Data Support page.
- Business: Support is extended to include solving problems using multiple instances of the API within one domain or host-name. Business subscribers may also make requests for new versions of plugins and modules for platforms or systems which are not yet supported, and these requests will be prioritised in order to expedite usage for new business clients as soon as possible. Past experience places new plugin/module coding at around 36 hrs depending on the availability of source code and complexity of the internal code driving the new platform. Whilst we can endeavor to meet these time-frames we can makes no guarantees.
- Enterprise: Support is extended from the 'business' level to include the solving of problems or difficulties with setting up multiple instances of the API software to run on multiples of domains / host-names.
- Reseller: Coming Soon! This account type requires specialised Terms and condition and has its own variation on provided support as 'clients' of the resellers may be required to receive support from their reseller.
Extended Subscription: Whilst it is possible for any account holder to purchase the extended-support package it benefits may only prove useful to Business or Enterprise level subscribers.
There are currently three (4) different types of accounts (Software Subscriptions) available here at Exit Conversion.
- Free: Limited to one segment of HTML which you generate with our WYSIWYG editor and is restricted to text and or images, and content may only be pulled from your websites domain - can be used on any single page or on all pages on your website - captured data (Email and or Mobile) can only be stored within our system.
Cost: Free monthly access - automatic renewal - limited to one instance per domain/host and one per user account
- Private: Same as above, and adds the capability of displaying external content from other domains (links to YouTube) - captured data can be redirected to pages or scripts within your websites domain - enables the 'Secondary Heading and Content' within the Pop-Up instance to allow a variation in the displayed HTML according to conditions set in the configuration ('alternative page' enables a split content variation or 'secondary activation' changes between content on page loads and 'extended content' extends the Pop-Up content with two segments of data). Also enables to Full Q&A Feedback form capability.
Cost: Pre-paid subscription - $8 AU per month - $85 AUD per yearly subscriptions
- Business: Same as above, and adds the ability to create multiple versions of the application to enable different exit plans for individual pages with your website. This version makes every page within your website a powerful marketing tool and provides the most complete bounce-protection available on the web. You can customise the Pop-Up content for every page on your website without limitation. Create a 'default Pop-Up' which show on all pages, then create individualised Pop-Up's for other pages according to their content and you can include an instance of the Full Questionnaire type of Feedback form.
Cost: Pre-paid subscription - $30 AU per month - $315 AUD per yearly subscriptions
- Enterprise: Same as above, and adds the capability to create Business level API's for up to 10 separate domains. This is equivalent to having 10 Business Subscriptions. Suitable for individuals that directly manage website data and or marketing for multiple businesses.
Cost: Pre-paid subscription - $175 AU per month - $1850 AUD per yearly subscriptions
- Reseller: Coming Soon! Ability to resell this service directly to other users. Your clients then have their own login/account and initial support is managed by the reseller. All the previously mentioned accounts are limited to 1 log-in per account.
All 'paid subscriptions' require you to initialise the subscription payment method during the initial setup. We currently use 'Paypal' to manage our payments however we can also make arrangements for direct bank deposit if you so desire. All payments are invoiced according to the requirements of your individual country. (ie: for Australia inc. GST)
Subscribers wishing to pay by Business Cheque must contact us in advance to request our mailing-address, however, subscriptions paid by cheque will not be activated until clearance has been confirmed.
Subscribers wishing to use any method of payment other than PayPal 'must' complete all the account details (form fields) when registering their account.
Welcome to our Support Section
Our support area is divided in several sub-sections or sub-categories. This top-level section describes the requirements for getting started and registering your Exit Conversion account.
The firs step or requirement is that you register here to create an account to access our Subscription Software Service. To complete the registration you 'must' complete the Activation Process. Until your account is activated you will 'not' be able to log-in.
After activating your account you will be able to log-in to the website, upon logging in you can then proceed to the /exitconv-admin area. (you may be automatically redirected there or you can click the link in the User Menu). The 'admin section' is only available to 'registered users'. Upon accessing the 'Software-Section' you will need to select the type of account you want to setup. If you are setting up a 'paid-subscription-account' the first step will be to setup your subscription-payment information and start your subscription. Once you have selected your account type and finished any subscription requirement you may then begin the initial setup process.
The 'Free' subscription does not require you to enter any payment information - We currently use PayPal as our primary method of collecting payments for the Private and Business level subscription only..
Due to the zealous actions of some spam filters the activation email sent from the server may end up in your junk mail - If it seems to be taking a long time for the activation-confirmation email to arrive, please check your junk-mailbox.
If you encounter any problem whilst trying to register your account please don't hesitate to contact us via the primary contact page. You can also check the FAQ section to see if its a common problem that you have encountered.
Once you are registered and have selected you subscription type the system will automatically prompt you to complete the setup of your first instance of the Pop-Up. This process runs through several stages with the final stage being the actual insertion of your data for the Marketing Pop-Up. Once completed you will be able to edit any of the Pop-Up instance at anytime, however the selection you make for the domain/hostname and the subscription type cannot be altered after the initial setup. You will be asked to confirm both of these choices before continuing. Our system will also confirm the existence of the entered domain hostname.
During the setup process and the population of your pop-up data you should use the Tool-tips which are embedded into the Headings and Titles of the various form fields.